LUNCH WITH A FARMER LIVE QUESTION-AND-ANSWER
An 8-week live series starting with a 5 -10 minute discussion of what’s happening on the farm each week, then a question and answer session on the topic of the week. You get the opportunity to see the orchard during the live sessions, and reap the benefits of 4 generations of fruit growing experience in Colorado. Wednesdays March 23 -May 11, 12:30 – 1pm. You will receive a video meeting invitation for all 8 weeks.
TOPICS BY WEEK:
- Pruning – Why and How
- Water – All that glitters is not Gold – drought, sources, ownership, & how it works on the farm.
- Grafting – When, How, and Why?
- Planting – the backstory of a fruit tree & planting choices + visuals from the new fields
- What does Organic mean? What differences does it make in running the farm?
- Stewardship & Environment – Land, Air, Water, Community, Supply Chain, and Wildlife
- Cover Crops – What do we use and What good does it do?
- Pest & Disease Management – Guess what’s new this year?
You must be logged in to post a comment.